
This was our sad thing that happened on Friday, First off Julia wouldn't stop crying so finally I took her to the doctor and she had an ear infection, then we had to go check on one of Joel's pools, and on the way up, Kody kept saying, "Ouch eye and rubbin it," So finally we took him back to the doctor and as we were in the doctor office he broke out in hives...So they had to put drops in his eyes and some cream and said he could have pink eye if he wakes up and his eye is all stuck together or he could have just had an allergic reaction to something, but how strange, so he woke up just fine and didn't really say anything else about his eye so we didn't do anything about it.

Julia in her boy outfit.... Joel says she looks like a boy because its blue, but I agree because if you just saw her you wouldn't know if she was a boy or a girl.... the sad thing is, she wore this on Valentine's day, I was like oops, I should have put her in pink!

Joel and Julia having a snooze on the couch.
4 comments:
I'm glad both of your kidlets are okay! It's so sad to see them hurting. I love the picture of Joel sleeping with Julia. Darling! And even though Julia is in blue, she's still as beautiful as can be!
Oh, it makes me just want to hold that baby! She is a dollie. Hope everyone is getting all better down your way. Seth just started burning up with fever and ran to throw up...so here we go on our turn.
Oh, poor Kody! I hope he's okay, and Julia too! Don't you hate it when your kids are sick and you don't know what's wrong with them? But they still look so dang cute...even in their not-so-valentiney outfit!
Oh, I still haven't seen little Julia & she's already growing up! Waah me!
Post a Comment