Thursday, March 27, 2008
Sorry Everyone I know we just posted a LOT of pictures on here, but I also wanted to tell everyone, how sweet Joel is... I started to add pictures last night and he said , "I want to do it." I said okay. So it helped me out so much because I just said oh I like that picture then he wrote everything under the pictures, I told Joel we are going to do this more often, then I was able to get a lot more stuff done while he was writing everything with the photos. So last night was fun, we were up until 12:00 or so, but hey its okay, it was still fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What a cute hubby! Mike wants NOTHING to do with the blog, but I wish he did! Way to be, Joel!
How fun to do it together! This is what I do while Kory is watching Sports Center...need to find something we like to do with each other...
Nice Guestbook! I would have put one on my blog if I could! I just love your blog!
Ahh! My husband doesn't hardly even READ mine... :)
You guys make a great team, Joel & Kally! Way to work together. Love and miss you!
What a sweet Joely Fower you have! Your blog looks great! I, too, wish I had a little more time to spend on mine...oh well! Remember, we're planning a trip to St. George in May (23-27 or something like that!)
Post a Comment