Wow, sounds like a lot of fun! I checked out Due West's blog and you can listen to their song "Sweet Gravity" and it sounded great! Kinda fun to hear Tim's voice again! What a fun concert, glad you guys got to go!
I think that was Tim, yes I talked for a minute to him, but there were a lot of people, he was really funny on stage, he told jokes and stuff. I got their CD, and it is awesome!!!
Wow -how fun to be able to see this concert! Ya Val - it was fun to hear Tim's voice again in the blog. It's good to see him and his band doing so well! And I loved seeing you guys on their page!
5 comments:
Love the Campbell Clique! It was good seeing you man! Thanks for the comment!
Hey, is that Tim that left that comment above or some other Due West guy?! Pretty cool! Joel, did you actually get to see or talk to Tim?
Wow, sounds like a lot of fun! I checked out Due West's blog and you can listen to their song "Sweet Gravity" and it sounded great! Kinda fun to hear Tim's voice again! What a fun concert, glad you guys got to go!
I think that was Tim, yes I talked for a minute to him, but there were a lot of people, he was really funny on stage, he told jokes and stuff. I got their CD, and it is awesome!!!
Wow -how fun to be able to see this concert! Ya Val - it was fun to hear Tim's voice again in the blog. It's good to see him and his band doing so well! And I loved seeing you guys on their page!
Post a Comment