Oh, you got a bunch of great pics! This was such a fun weekend, and I'm glad we got to hang out with you all! Thanks again for letting all the kids swim!
Cute pictures--looks like fun as always. You guys are great to always pull out all the stops when anyone visits and have lots of fun together! Love you all.
7 comments:
Oh, you got a bunch of great pics! This was such a fun weekend, and I'm glad we got to hang out with you all! Thanks again for letting all the kids swim!
looks like family fun!I am ready for another vacation!
Oh.....I just love the picture where Karmen is holding Julia. Her lips are plumper than Angelina Jolie's!!!! What a dolly!
That was a awesome weekend, it was so much fun! Kody was so much fun to be around! I miss you guys already!
Can we come back?! We had a blast with you guys! And all your kids are so dang cute! I'm going to blog about it one of these days...hopefully soon!
Cute pictures--looks like fun as always. You guys are great to always pull out all the stops when anyone visits and have lots of fun together! Love you all.
I missed this fun parte'! Dang it all! Wish gas was a whole lot cheaper... :(
Post a Comment