Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fun Family Reunion

We had a great time at the family reunion, we were also wondering who came up with that dance that Koriann, Debbie, Val, Tracy did? Sorry Karmen I have been trying for two days to post your family on our blog and it just worked today so I hope everyone likes it and it was a fun year. Can't wait to see what next year holds. JOKAKAKOJU

3 comments:

val said...

Hey Kally, thanks for posting our funny dance! Those sisters of mine are so talented! Anyway, we copied it from the group OKGO and it is their song A Million Ways To Be Cruel. This is the same group that has that cool treadmill video. Go to You Tube and type OKGO, and you can watch the whole video of what we were trying to copy!!

Deb-t said...

Ya, just be sure that after you watch OKGO's dance on youtube....that you still think ours was BETTER! Just kidding. Anyway, we had to cut some parts out because we couldn't memorize ALL of that dance. But I think our shorter version was cool! I loved that you put it on your blog.

Kally said...

Thats what we thought but we weren't sure. Of course you guys are WAY better than them and I didn't even look at You Tube, Loved it!