Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Julia is 10 months old!!!

Its makes me sad that Julia is 10 months old, she us getting so big. Julia has been crawling for a couple months now but she can hold her weight so good and balance her self so good, and then yesterday she took 4 steps... I was like no I dont want her to start walking, she still needs to be my baby. She signs "No" and "more" She holds her hand out atraight when she wants something. She waves bye. She says da-da and No-no on command, but if you try to get her to say mama she says dada. She is so happy go lucky all the time. Julia loves to snuggle her blanket and any stuff animal especially Kody's monkey that you see in one of those pictures. She is absolutely loved by her parents and two brothers. Julia is our little Pearly Girl.






8 comments:

Allie said...

She is growing up so fast! I love her so much!

Briana said...

She is getting so big! She is starting to walk? ALready!?!?

Tiff George said...

Oh she is such a little dolly! I can't believe she has taken 4 steps already...we couldn't get Braiden to walk for the life of us until he was 14 1/2 months old!!

Sondra said...

She is so beautiful! It makes me miss my girls being so little and cuddly and sweet!

val said...

She is such a cute, happy little girl! Can't believe she's almost 1? What the heck?!

Karmen said...

She's got an attitude already, huh?! These pictures are so dang cute of her...I really need to pack my things and come on down to sunny St. George again!

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAA STOP GROWING I am Missing it all Oh So SAD she is so cute what a pearl a Doll Love Ya

Kitty said...

Sweet Julia!