Here is Kenna's funny little thing, I didn't catch the very first, but anyway, I'm sure Kenna is going to love me for this.
That was so funny when she did that! That girl has some ATTITUDE!Love you, Kenna...
I miss her! She makes me laugh. That was good of you to catch that on tape!
I lobbers you Kenna! that is Funny! yes Mother she does have some ATTITUDE! You Go GirlLove ya love Maddie
Fun to see Kenna in action! All these cute girls are growing up...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That was so funny when she did that! That girl has some ATTITUDE!
Love you, Kenna...
I miss her! She makes me laugh. That was good of you to catch that on tape!
I lobbers you Kenna! that is Funny! yes Mother she does have some ATTITUDE! You Go Girl
Love ya love Maddie
Fun to see Kenna in action! All these cute girls are growing up...
Post a Comment