We will SO be there! Are you checking at any of the theatres to see when tickets go on sale? I have to beg you to somehow go stand in line.....
I want to go.But I don't know if my husband will go with me.If I live back home I could find a friend that would.So we will see.I am reading it all over again before it comes out!
Will you be the first one in line for thise? I am curious to see what all the craziness is about...
I still can't decide if I want to go see it. I really don't know!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
We will SO be there! Are you checking at any of the theatres to see when tickets go on sale? I have to beg you to somehow go stand in line.....
I want to go.But I don't know if my husband will go with me.
If I live back home I could find a friend that would.So we will see.I am reading it all over again before it comes out!
Will you be the first one in line for thise? I am curious to see what all the craziness is about...
I still can't decide if I want to go see it. I really don't know!!!
Post a Comment