* Kalven and Julia both had there birthday check-ups. Kalven turned 5 and got five shots including a flu shot. Julia got 1 shot and turned one. Funny story about the flu shot Kody and Kalven have had a really bad cough for a while and so I decided I wasn't even going to get them flu shots this year, and then when I left the doctor I called Joel and he said, "Did you get the kids a flu shot?" I told him no, and he was like why and so somehow I ended back at the doctors office to get Kalven a flu shot... Funny huh? It is actually very difficult to go back to the doctor and get another shot no less. Kalven was screaming in the car "I don't want a shot."
So then we had Debbie come visit and we went and saw Twilight with Maddie, Allie, and my mom and dad. It was a lot of fun to see Debbie, and I was really kind of disappointed in Twilight. We totally picked the movie apart.
Aren't they all just the cutest vampires you ever did see.....
* Kept my neighbors kids for a day, a four year old and a two year old, it is difficult with 5 kids, Brenda I honestly dont know how you do it. You are amazing to me!
* Then Joel almost had to get stitches, He was changing the bucket on the uni-loader to forks and he smashed his fingers between the uni-loader and his foot and we thought he was going to need stitches, but after they cleaned it with so alcohol cleaning stuff, they just said basically it is like a deep blister that got cut open and they glued it shut, and now it is pretty much healed, I should put pictures of that on here, because it is quite gross looking, but we are happy he didn't have to have stitches after all.... once again it is not so great going to instacare with 3 kids. Stress that we have!
* Had two thanksgiving dinners (one at my grandparents and one at Val's)
*Drove back and forth to Enterprise like 5 times
*Spent a night in the ER with my dad
*Kalven got a fever and a bad cough took him to the doctor
* Then Kody got a fever and a cough
* Then Julia got a fever and a cough
* Fever Reducer Suppositories are the best things in this world
* Took Julia to the doctor, got med, she is doing better, but Kody would throw it up so had to go back and get more.
*Realized that the word Family is such a difficult word.
Made Christmas Cards, ( Don't feel bad Tiff, we are not doing a letter this year, just a card. It gets harder the more kids you have, to have the energy.)
* Made 6 calendars for family in about 2 days
*Had a neat spiritual experience
*Since Kody has had a cough, he coughs so bad that he throws up, so here is where he has thrown up at...... McDonald's, my moms house all over her floor and in the sink, our house, lots of different places, and in my car oh ya also in our garage.... can you say GAG me? I was about to throw up myself, when he threw up in my car, I called Joel and said I left the car seat on the grass for you to clean, because I'm probably going to throw up myself. That's the one thing I CAN NOT deal with as a mom is throw-up, blah.
*Went and seen Madagascar 2 and Bolt, Bolt is EXTREMELY cute, we loved it.
Okay so on Friday I had to go back to the doctor to get Kody some medicine for his cough. I taped recorded it because I don't know how to explain a cough at all.... I sat there for about 1 1/2 hours and between Kody and Julia I HATE going to the doctor, Julia was cute and would want to go smile at everyone and some people were nice but some were just mean, and plus if they were sick I didn't want Julia touching them. Kody was fine as long as I was reading him a book, if I wasn't he was throwing books on the floor, jumping on the chairs, slamming his hand on the window, calling people scary guys, yelling at the receptionist " I want a sucker" I was so done so finally they called us back to the doctor, and give us a room with a treadmill, I thought you got to be kidding me, so what does Kody do starts SLAMMING his feet on the treadmill and swinging off the bar, and then Julia wanted to climb on it.... Finally we got our prescriptions and left and I think man 1 1/2 hours of being insane for a whooping 2 minute doctor visit. Shoot me now... Anyways that's not all that happened so we went home got Julia to sleep, thought oh I'm going to take a bath, I'll bring Kody with me, so Kalven and him don't fight. Then in the bathtub Kody takes a crap, I was so mad, I thought no way this is so disgusting, so I got him out and cleaned it out and then got in the shower, and then thought nothing else could go wrong today. Okay so then Julia woke up from her nap and I went to go get their prescriptions and on the way home, I wasn't even very far from home and Kody started coughing a lot and what do you know, he threw up, Kody was so sad because he said., "Mom I threw up in your car." But it was so gross because I would look at my mirror and you could just see the throw up as he is throwing up. Makes me gag, just thinking about it. So we get home and I throw all his clothes in the washing machine and luckily he only got it on his car seat and himself, I am about to throw up myself. Okay so I gave him some cough medicine and thought he was going to throw it up just from taking it. But we were safe there, then got him in the bath. As he is in the bath I'm calling Joel and he happens to be working in the Ledges(which he does not get reception there) and leaving him messages, you are going to have to clean the car seat because I can't do it, its on the lawn, Where are you, I need you to come home and help me because I'm going crazy today. Then I had to put safety things on the TV because Julia wouldn't stop touching the buttons, Finally I got a hold of Joel and as I am telling him all this stuff he is just laughing his head off and I am just saying, "This isn't really all that funny." He thought it was hilarious and said maybe I should write a book, think of all the stories I could tell, maybe I would make a lot of money like Stephenie Meyer? HAHA!!! We are crazy! Oh ya we always make Kody carry a throw up bowl with him, just to be safe.

8 comments:
Kally- I can't help but agree with Joel.....you should write a book! This was a very funny post although I'm really sad at all the junk you've had to go through this past little while. ARG! I would've pulled out all my hair. The worst is that Kody "took a crap" in your bathwater. EW but I'm dying of laughter!!!
Well, we went and saw Twilight again last night (4th time!!!). I agree with you that I like it way better after that first time. I noticed a lot more, too. I still agree on most of the things we talked about when we dissected it!
I hope your week is going better. I wish I were there to help! Except I'm not any good with puke either so I'd have to steer clear of that one!
Love,
Deb
I didn't like the up-close filming AT ALL! and me, too, had lots of other complaints, but I still liked it. KAlly, all I can say is I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!!! Know that I am right there with you! Love ya and HANG IN THERE!!!
Oh you poor thing! Tell Joel you need a day off to get a massage or something! And you wonder why I only have one child..... :)
Wow Kally, what an adventures life!
Oh, I am laughing and feeling bad for you all at the same time!!! Grrrr to babies that we love so much~ How come no one ever told us how hard motherhood really is? Ok, maybe they tried, but there is no one to make someone understand until they do it themselves, huh?! I hope it is all getting better!!! And is your blog not private???
Oh, Kally, what a great post! I am sorry for all your stresses, but I loved reading your funny way of telling it all. I especially loved the doctor office "shoot me now..." I hope that everything gets better and everyone gets over their colds. I can clean up the throw up sometimes (I dry heave a little bit...) but if it is poop, I am outta there and can't even handle that one. Good luck!
And I thought I was a crazy, busy girl! Glad I'm not the only one!
Oh, and I LOVED Twilight the second time! I think I'm going to have to buy it when it comes out...
Poor Kody and Julia plus Kalven! I am feeling sick right now...
Post a Comment