
Here is Julia and daddy. A while back when Julia got an ear infection, she was on amoxicilion and we would do everything to try to get her to take the medicine. Well here is Julia and daddy with the medicine dispenser.
How cute!!!

So cute, I love it. No joke. If I gave Julia medicine she would want Joel, because I was mean mommy. But if Joel gave her the medicine, she still wanted him. I was still the bad guy. I think I got screwed on this ordeal.... I guess that's what happens when she's daddy's little girl.
4 comments:
That is really cute...he is so good with her! Daddys just have a way of making even MEDICINE sound kind of fun! I am sorry that she was sick...is she doing better? Ear infection...sounds miserable. Kyla LOVES medicine...I have to hide it pretty well, or she will bring it to me and say, "please? Please?" It is kind of cute. And at the Doctor, she LOVES the oral vaccines. Naomi spits all of hers out, but Kyla has always sucked it down.
Kids are so fun, aren't they?! Julia is just so beautiful!
I used to have to call Keith every night to have him tell Tayzia to take her medicine. She had to take seizure meds everynight for years, and would NEVER take it for me. As soon as Keith would get on the phone and say, "Snooka, take your pill!" She would say, "OK!" and pop it in her mouth. When Keith went on his mission, I was panicked, but then Ben and Joel would get the nightly phone call. Kids are WEIRD!!!!! but adorable! I love the pictures of Julia and Daddy. Way cute!
Blasted Daddy's girl!!!! That is so cute of Julia though. Did you finally get her to take the medicine?
Kally, I'm glad I finally caught up with blogging...I've been missing SOOOO much! Your kids are so cute and growing up!
Post a Comment