I know I say this all the time but I still can't believe how big your kids are. They just look so big and grown up to me...especially Julia....she's HUGE!!! Such a little girl now and not a baby anymore. Anyway, your kids sure are cute.
What blasted precious pictures of your kidlets and Joelly! Poor Kody looks like he has an owie under his nose! I agree with Nadja...I think Julia is getting so big. She's changed most of all so far!
5 comments:
I know I say this all the time but I still can't believe how big your kids are. They just look so big and grown up to me...especially Julia....she's HUGE!!! Such a little girl now and not a baby anymore.
Anyway, your kids sure are cute.
What a cute little family you have! Your boys look so handsome, and little Pearly looks so adorable. She's a pretty little thing!
I agree-they look so big. Julia as grown so much! I loved the posts. What a fun mommy!
What blasted precious pictures of your kidlets and Joelly! Poor Kody looks like he has an owie under his nose! I agree with Nadja...I think Julia is getting so big. She's changed most of all so far!
I love those pictures! LOVE the fishie lips. Your kidlets are all so beautiful!
Post a Comment