I came into the living room and Julia was laying on her tummy watching tv! She looked so cute, I had to take a picture!
Lately Kody's baby monkey is Julia's little baby, she would wrap the monkey in a blanket and than sit there and hold it and pat the monkeys back, cute little girl. She will be a good little mommy one day!
Julia's great grandpa was over for dinner the other night and Julia went up to him and just had her mouth open! It was so funny! We love grandpa!
Another thing Julia has been doing lately is hiding in Kalven or Kody's room and I will find her in there "sleeping" and its funny, but this time when I went in there she was looking at the scriptures, sweet little girl. Oh and then the story behind the band aid, can you tell she has one on her eye? So this morning I was moving a chair and I didn't realize she was behind me and I got in her the eye and she cried for a band aid, usually we tell her only if its bleeding, than you need a band aid. Mommy gave in to this one because I felt bad and she wore the band aid ALL day, I was really surprised she kept it on all day.

3 comments:
They so cute! Julia is so funny...
She is soooooo cute! And funny too. I love how she was looking at the scriptures. Go Julia!
Oh, I can't wait to see her in a few days! That is such a precious picture of her reading the scriptures!!!
Post a Comment