Kalven fell asleep with his sunglasses on one night, funny boy!
Look how sad Kalven looks here, it makes me want to cry for my little boy! Kalven stayed at my parents house last night and this morning Kalven was asking my brother to play a game and Trace said no, so I guess Kalven was running and tripped and fell and hit the trash can. So off to instacare we went!
Kody and of course he has a band aid to, because of his own accident prone reasons!
This is where they were putting the numbing cream on Kalven's sore.
This is Julia's face when she saw that Kalvens head was cut open, she could not believe it! Cute little girl! She just loves Kalven so much!
Kalven being so good, while the doctor stitched him up, he sat so still and was so quiet, the doctor kept saying, " He was doing a great job."
I think this picture is cool, because you can see the cut more, and its not so bloody! But the nurse was trying to help us with Kody because he was being more crazy than anybody. Kalven all of a sudden says 1-2-3 quiet game, it was pretty funny! Kalven was so strong and so good, it amazed me. I thought forsure he was going to scream, but no he was amazing and did AWESOME!!! What a cute little boy we have. The cut was so deep they had to give him 2 deep stitches and then 4 stitches on top of that. Pretty crazy huh!
This is when we got in the car on the way home. It looks pretty good, and Kalven is doing really good, it is still so hard to have to watch your little boy go through that, instead of my big boy, it goes back to Kalven is my baby! How I love my six year old!

8 comments:
Oh, poor little guy! That's sure a doozy of a bruise too! Hope he heals quickly!
Oh my, what an adventure! He was so brave to sit still while being stitched up. Looks painful, but Kalven did amazing! Hope he heals quickly. Love you guys!
What a brave little guy! And trying to calm Kody down at the same time! I love little Julia's face! What a sweetheart. You guys look like you're having fun in the rest of the pics, and that's GREAT! Love ya!
Oh my gag! The poor child. That look so painful!!! You will have to tell Trace next time to just play a game with Kalven so he doesn't go running off injuring himself!!!!
Kody makes me laughing running around like a banshee in the doctor's office and Julia's face is priceless!
oh his face is so sad to look at! He's doing good now though...I think! Love all your kids! :)
that must have been so hurtful good thing he is okay!
Poor little Kalven boy! That looks painful!! Glad he was so brave.. that would make it a little easier to have to watch him go through that. I totally agree that I am not going to rush Lexi into a big girl bed. I love not having her get out! So I will keep her in there as long as possible!
Oh my heck! That looks so sad and painful! What a brave big brother! Julia is so precious! Kody- what a doll! Love and miss you all like crazy!
Post a Comment