Sunday, March 20, 2011

March Madness 2011

New Cute Church Clothes


Kody and Kalven, I love that they are in cute new church clothes, we got them both green, which Kalven was soo excited because that is his favorite color!




Mommy with the kids, trying to match as well!




Daddy with the kids, we were lucky because Joel had a nice green shirt to match as well!




Cute Kodyboy!




Cute Kalven,  poor kid, I guess the sun was way to bright!


 Sweet Julia!



New Chore Charts!

Here is an idea of Kalven's chore charts, they work pretty good, and I have one for Kody and Julia as well. It is nice because they are laminated so I just have to wipe them off, instead of making new ones each week!



Kalven got $17.00 over a 3 week period , so he had just enough to get this new dart gun! He was thrilled! I however think its fine as long as he plays with it outside!


Kody got $22.00 so he was thrilled when he had enough to get a pillow pet!  It is great because they are understanding the value of money and it still helps me out a ton!


Here is some of the fun things we did over spring break!  We made sugar cookies and frosted them green for St. Patricks day of course!


Emma with her matching shirt and cookie! Cutie!




Cute Taylor and Kody!


Cute Julia was soo excited!


Another day we made rainbow cupcakes!  LOVE them! Cute Kalven and Taylor


Emma and Kody!

Kody loving his rainbow cupcake!

3 comments:

Petersen's said...

I love their new outfits and it was so fun to have them get together on St. Patricks Day and make cookies and play! We love your family and its always a blast when we spend time with you! :D

Campbell said...

I want a cute chore chart like that. I can't ever find something that works for the kids. Maybe I'll have to copy you. But good job, Campbell Kids making money, helping out and being able to buy fun stuff. Yay, baby!!! Ü

val said...

Such adorable church clothes, guys! We really need new ones for all of us around here. Especially me! I'm glad your job chart is working out so nice. So fun when they get to spend their 'own' money, huh? And looks like lots of yummy fun over spring break. Love the rainbow cupcakes, of course!