Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Our Rabbit Cage!



This is what the side of our house looked like before our cage! What a mess!


FINALLY because we figured out something to do on the side of our house! We got rabbit's for easter and Joel and my dad built a cage for them! Joel and I decided to put a bark throughout the area! So yay!



The middle and the cage!


The other side! Yay I have been suprised on how much the kids still LOVE the bunnies, I thought the newness would have worn off, but no they still want to feed them and hold them! But they are cute and fun! So its good to have them!

4 comments:

Campbell said...

Wow!! That's really cool. My kids really want pets too but we're not allowed to have pets in the house, but i was thinking about getting them a bunny that we can have outside. I know they would love it.

Jen Ross said...

I remember when Justin was 3 we got some bunnies thinking they were all girls...well, we ended up with I don't even know how many and Justin, his dad and grandpa started filling the freezer with rabbit meat! (Don't tell you kids that!) Needless to say, it really grossed me out cause I thought the bunnies were so cute! I'll keep checking your blog to see how things are going with your rabbits! So fun! Love you! Jen

Mindy said...

What fun! Bunnies. I didn't know you had bunnies! What did you do BEFORE the cage?

Kitty said...

I still want to see the bunnies!!