Monday, October 31, 2011

October 2011

Pumpkin Patch

One of our old neighbors did a Pumpkin Patch this year, it was fun, They had horse rides, hay rides, train ride, a bunch of animals, and just little games the kids could play. So we went with Brandie and her kids. So here is Kody, Julia, Brooklyn.



Cute Julia and Brooklyn



Brooklyn and Julia were inseperatable this whole time, it was cute. Brooklyn was sweet and went everywhere Julia went. They were soooo excited they got to ride on a horse!


Kalven and Kody on a train ride! Why they are the ONLY ones and sitting so FAR apart, is beyond me? But at lease they had fun!






Julia and Brooklyn on a seesaw, this would be really easy to make, wonder if I could get Joel to make one! Just don't know where I would put it without getting ruined from the water!



Kalven was scared to go on a horse, until I told him he was just going to walk with him, not make him run! He seemed to like it


Kody and Caysen on a fake horse! Kody of course DID NOT want to go on a real horse!


Kalven spazzin like always!


Kody did good and FINALLY said he wanted to ride on a horse, so uncle Trace was nice and took him.


Julia just wanted to hide under this sign, which I am sure had millions of spiders under it, but she didn't care!

Julia and Brooklyn petting the other horse, they could not get enough of the horses, that is all they wanted to do.




I can't even tell you how many times they rode on that horse, Julia said but mommy the horse didn't go fast, I told her to ask the guy to make it go fast, and she did and said it was a lot of fun!



The part I didnt like, too itchy and too gross! Digging for a nail in a hatstack, if they found it they got a candy! Boy did they want to find that dumb nail!



My nephew Trenten sportin a cool looking hat!


A Hay ride!



Julia! I just love her blue eyes!


My neice Brooklyn!


Okay so we had so much fun that it was time for round 2 of the pumpkin patch, we went with our good friends and their kids.



Emma and Julia on the horse, Emma loves horses probably more than Julia, and Julia LOVES them!



Cute Kody boy!
Cute Julia, I love her yellow bow!


Kody, Taylor and Kalven on a hay ride? Kalven is so funny he is sitting so far from everyone? Why you ask? I have no clue!



This is when the horse went fast, and I love that the two girls are smiling and loving it!



A NEW KITTY???? WHAT THE????

Why I let my husband talk me into getting a cat, is beyond me. I want to get rid of the bunnies, they just stay in the cage, and the black bunny is mean and doesn't let anyone hold it, and the poop all over my yard! When I have this baby and she is crawling, I don't want her crawling in the backyard and having to worry about poop everywhere! But as you can see Kalven loves the cat and holds it like a baby, and gets it to fall asleep. No joke everytime he holds it, the blasted thing falls asleep!


Now that we have had it for about a week, the whining has MOSTLY stopped, which is good, because it would drive me crazy to listen to that blasted thing whine!
HAHA, LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!! FUNNY!!!

No comments: