Every June my grandpa Hafen has a reunion in Enterprise and so Jennie and my dad took Kalven, Kody, Julia with them. Jazlyn was 4 months and I wasn't going to take her out of town. So Jennie was nice and took them.
I think they got spinning really fast because Julia flew off at one point.
Cute Thomas and Kalven
Eating some food
Tommy and Kody
My sweet grandma and grandpa Hafen
Grandpa and Kalven
Thomas and my beautiful sister Jennie!
Whats that Tom? haha,
Okay so I guess Julia was sick of taking pictures, so aunt Jennie would ask her to smile and this is what she was doing.
JULIA????
LOOK AT THAT HUGE PIECE OF CAKE!!!
I am sure she ate the WHOLE thing!
Cut, cut
chop, chop
The trees. Thanks Aunt Jennie for all the fun! Come back next June and and stay a month again!!!
























No comments:
Post a Comment