Wednesday, April 17, 2013

15 months old- Jazlyn



 
One of Jazlyn's favorite things is to share Yorks with Joel when he gets home from work.
 
 



 
 





 
Shes not too sure about the jumping part







 
Pretty Julia and Jazlyn
 
 
For her 15 month old appointment she got two shots and they had to take her blood for this study that she is on they are trying to see how kids do mixing the chicken pots shot and measles together, she screamed so loud and was so tired and she slept in the car for like 3 hours after

 
I love her shoes, Julia picked them out
 

 
She is happy she has her own cake!
 
 
Yum Yum


 
 
I love her tongue sticking out!

 
Thomas, why are you not eating my cake? I am trying to feed you!


Jazlyn's new chair????
 




 
Yum Yum, yorks again?!
 
 
These two little boys would do anything for there sister! They adore her and she doesn't even know!


 
Cute daddy and Jazlyn, don't mind all the clothes all over the couch that need to be put away! Story of my life!

No comments: