I can't believe Kody is 7! Its crazy how much time flies! He is such a sweet little loving boy! We are so blessed to have him in our lives. We love you Kody! Happy Birthday!
The kids having fun in the spa and pool
Kody not sure if he wants to get in the pool yet. He is such a shy kind of kid with certain things, plus he just over thinks things way to much.
I think I finally threw Kody in the pool and he finally decided that it was okay to get in the pool.
Jazlyn hanging out with grandpa.
Trace ran and got me my pizza for the party! Thank You Trace!
Every year it is usually 85-90 by the time we have Kody's party, this year it was cloudy and raining the week before I worried if I was going to have to change it at the last minute but of course it was 85 that day, so Kody is hiding and eating otter pops. I bought 100 pack and they went threw them so fast I should have bought 2 packs.
Grandma Campbell hanging out with Jazlyn
Emily and Karissa having fun!
Jazlyn eating some pizza
She realizes its gone....
uh oh, on the floor it went...
Kalven just wanted to look for a frog in grandma's sprinkler box
These two look so much alike, I really love this picture of them both!
Joel's sister Val, who is just gorgeous and didn't know she was getting her picture taken!
Kody loving his gifts from everyone.
Caysen's birthday is the same day, so here he is opening some gifts too.
Kody blowing out his candles, I was bummed because I didn't get one of him in front of the cake.
Caysen's turn
Some of Kody's friends, Taylor, Aaron, Thomas
All his friends that came, I love how Joel snuck in the back and smiled! haha! Brooklyn, Thomas, Aaron, Kody, Kalven, Taylor,
It was fun, but I let Kody invite all the boys in his class which was 13, 7 came from his class. There was just so many kids and my sister Jennie and my sister in law Val ended up keeping an eye on them for me because I was just running around crazy, so next year I am not going to let him invite so many, glad its over until next year!



































No comments:
Post a Comment