We had a restaurant called Pirate Island and I would meet my mom there every Friday for lunch since school was out at noon. I told Joel I was pregnant with Jazlyn here at Pirate Island, and that next week we went and it was closed. We were so bummed. Two years later someone came in and bought it out and changed the name to Pirate Cove, my kids are thrilled, I am probably just as happy as they are to have it open again, so we have been going again once to twice a week, just depending what it going on that week.
Kalven being a huge help with Jazlyn across the boat and down the slide.
Julia's turn
My brother Trace and gorgeous Julia.
Sweet Kalven, I love his smile here! He always has Jazlyn on his hip for me, he is such a huge help!
Kalven hit the jackpot and got 500 tickets, it was awesome!
Daddy helping Jazlyn
We love that Pirate Cove is open again, even though we still call it Pirate Island every time, but its fine. Its fun to have something for the kids to do and its not to crazy expensive, and they can go play and I can sit and relax. We love it! I love my cute little family!









No comments:
Post a Comment