You were what? SO EXCITED??? Oh, you guys are hard pressed for excitment if SNOW does it for ya! That just means you should come visit more often! I have snow 9 months out of the year, dang it! :)
Although that is crazy for you guys to have snow, I wish that was all we had! Enjoy it while you can, eh?
BTW~ I love the title of your blog! It is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You were what? SO EXCITED??? Oh, you guys are hard pressed for excitment if SNOW does it for ya! That just means you should come visit more often! I have snow 9 months out of the year, dang it! :)
Although that is crazy for you guys to have snow, I wish that was all we had! Enjoy it while you can, eh?
BTW~ I love the title of your blog! It is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment