What the...? How pretty!
Oh my gosh! That is so cool! Pretty! Beautimous!
Divine! :) How did you guys do that? It's a beauty to the naked eye! (hee hee) I'm just trying to be dumb!
I didn't even know it was possible to have your name written on roses. Who knew? They are beautiful!
Yes we loved it.... They can do it at speaking roses. I thought it would be girly for Julia and shes spoiled because shes our little girl!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What the...? How pretty!
Oh my gosh! That is so cool! Pretty! Beautimous!
Divine! :) How did you guys do that? It's a beauty to the naked eye! (hee hee) I'm just trying to be dumb!
I didn't even know it was possible to have your name written on roses. Who knew? They are beautiful!
Yes we loved it.... They can do it at speaking roses. I thought it would be girly for Julia and shes spoiled because shes our little girl!
Post a Comment