Friday, February 22, 2008

Julia's 3 month old Pictures
















So I went to Kiddie Kandids today to get Julia's picture taken so here they are. She is such a doll, and is so sweet. Everytime the lady said, "Where's your smile?" She would smile so big, She's my little baby girl... Everybody be looking in thre mail for a copy of Julia's picture. Julia is 3 months 1 week old. So she is getting big.





6 comments:

val said...

Wow, your page is so cute, and all these pics of Julia are darling! Not to mention those handsome boys on the side! Looks great! I can't believe how grown up they all look!

Ruuddudes said...

She is a sheer ANGEL! All she is missing is the halo...

Tracy Beckett said...

Beautiful baby girl! She is darling. Her personality is really showing! Can't wait to get her picture. Love ya.

MikeG Family said...

Oh my heck - she is such a doll! I love her wide-open-mouth smiles! These pictures are absolutely gorgeous!

Karmen said...

These pictures are so dang cute, I seriously want to jump in the car and come to St. George and kiss her cheeks (on her face, not bum!). I can't believe I haven't seen her in person yet! How'd the move go? We wish we couldv'e helped!

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

These are so beautiful! My little ones always seem to cry at their pictures! Love ya!