Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Here is a picture of Grandpa Hafen holding Kody and Julia. Sweet grandpa.
This is a picture of where Joel and Kody has been sleeping the last two days, we figured it was easier to let him sleep by Joel cause of his teeth, nice bed huh? Always he just wants to watch Dora so it is always playing at our house.

This was Kody sleeping yesterday, he looks so exhausted, he slept for a while.


This was Kalven hiding in his room and feeling bad because we were trying to get a picture of Kody. So we snapped a picture of him, he can hide in good small places.



This was the 25th, right before we went to bed the same night that he had all the teeth work done. For those who don't know what happened, Kody was in the backyard playing and decided to jump off a rock and of course he does a face plant right into the ground. So he chipped his tooth and at first I didn't think anything of it, it wasn't bleeding and he seemed fine but finally I took him to the dentist, and his nerve was exposed so they had to cap his tooth and while I was there he said his teeth are so bad from bottle rot (drinking milk or juice to much at night) he is going to have to have 3 more caps put on. So by this time I was freaking out because all they would give him was a shot in the mouth because it needed to be taken care of quickly. So Joel went in with Kody and I sat in the waiting room listening to him cry and that was soo hard but I was glad not to be in the room with him, good thing my husband can handle things better than I can. So now we have to go back in a couple of weeks to have the other 3 teeth capped. My poor baby has had his fair share of hurtings.




Here is Kody and my sister Jennie on the 23rd.... Notice Kody's teeth are normal.





6 comments:

Allie said...

Oh, poor Kody he is so sweet! I hope He gets better! Give him lots of kisses from me!

val said...

Oh, Kody, you sure are cute! I hope his mouth isn't sore anymore! At least not until he has to go back again, poor boy!

Ruuddudes said...

Super cute, whether or not the tooth is big or small!

Katrina said...

Poor little fella. Things like that shouldn't happen to little guys. I hope he is feeling much better now.

MikeG Family said...

Poor little Kody! I love the picture with his big capped-tooth. He looks so cute! And I'm glad you snapped a picture of Kalven so he didn't feel so left out. What cute boys!

Brooklyn said...

Oh Kody's tooth is soo funny! Those are all cute pictures of your kids!