
Kalven is sitting in his chair so good. He sang all the songs, did sign language for his name, also the alphabet, such a cute big boy we have. It was hard to get pictures, peoples heads kept getting in the way (as you can see) or the pictures turned out blurry. Debbie I want your camera!!!!

They were talking about how much the kids learned about the Solar System. Kalven got to be Mercury. Kalven also got to say Thank you for coming. It was so cute.

Kalven after he got his preschool diploma.

Kalven enjoying a yummy cupcake after his graduation. Yay for Kalven, He still has one more year of preschool because his birthday is in November, but that is okay, it will be fun for him.
9 comments:
Aawww-he looks so cute in his little cap and gown! Way to go Kalven on your graduation!
And I love the new look of your blog, by the way!
How do you make the top of your blog so cute? I love it! The whole thing looks awesome! That looks like a fun graduation party for Kalven! I can't wait to see him (and the rest of you!) in a day or two!
Wow, what a cute little graduate! Preschool is really a fun time for the kids, and a good chance for mom to have a little break...He is a cute little Mercury!
Kalven is a DOLL! I just love him so!
The new pics are SO GREAT! I think they are angelic!
Kalven! Aunt Debbie misses you!!!!! What a big boy he is. Well, how fun for you that you get to do this all over again next year. He'll be all the smarter before entering Kindergarten.
Love you!
These are the best of times!That's why I love teaching this grade.There the best!Congrats Kalvin!
Oh congrats Kalven! I bet you are such proud parents :) I love how little things like graduation or your baby sitting up may seem like small things to most people, but when it's your own kids it's like the greatest thing in the world! PS Julia is a cute little thing!
Kalven is so grown up here! Ok, he is in real life too, such a sweety! How fun that they got to wear a cap and gown!
Post a Comment