Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Random Stuff

Here is Julia so cute and so close to sitting up. Thanks for the cute outfit that Keith and Tran got us.
This would just be Kody. We apparently don't watch our kids very good. :) I was upstairs talking with Joel and we walked to the stairs and here is what we found, Joel said, " Now you know where all the wet wipes go."
This would be my two boys, Kalven and Kody. I was on the phone with my sister and they were playing outside and I thought, "Wow they are playing good they are not even fighting or anything." Well come to find out they were throwing all their toys over our fence. It was so funny but I was so mad all at the same time. So they had to go pick up all their toys. How do they come up with this stuff?
At Kalven's preschool they have a Mother's Day Tea Party and they have a little program and the kids get to give their mom a gift and a treat. Well sweet Kalven made me a hand print. I loved it.
Kalven also thinks that when he goes to Preschool and then comes home he is Spider man. So he ends up drawing up and down his arms.... In this picture he colored his nose, arms, hands. Funny kids what they think of. I told him he looked like Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer.
Kody was so tired one morning this is how I found him on the couch...So cute I had to take a picture. Kalven was funny because he said, "Mom why do you always take a picture of Kody when he is sleeping?" I said, " He is cute when he sleeps." Funny Kalven.

9 comments:

Karmen said...

Julia's almost sitting already?! Luckily I'll finally get to meet her in less than two weeks! Yippee!
Those notty little boys...wasting wipes and throwing toys...buy aren't they so dang cute! I can't wait to see them again!
Great pictures!

Allie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allie said...

I love your kids!

Brooklyn said...

Those are all such cute pictures of your kids!! I love them!!

val said...

What a bunch of fun pics! Julia looks so much like Kalven to me! I love the wipes and toys over the fence...can Gavin come and play? He would love to get in on all the fun! And what a cute mother's day gift Kalven gave you!

Ruuddudes said...

Too much toddler fun! Brig wants to throw things and be naughty, too! That's just daily life, huh? :)

MikeG Family said...

Seriously - what is the fascination with wet wipes? Braiden loves to pull them out, too, much to my dismay! I love the mothers day present Kalven gave you - what a little sweetie! Kody is darling sleeping on the couch - I'm constantly taking sleeping pics of Braiden, too. And I love little Julia almost sitting up. I could just eat her up she's so darn cute!

Tracy Beckett said...

I'm laughing my head off at throwing toys over the fence and throwing the wet wipes all over the stairs! Aaaah, the joy of kids! I'm still trying to get Andrew and Mindy to stop throwing their toys out the window...Kidding!!!! :)

Camille said...

Oh no, I'm totally not looking forward to the toddler stage! Ah! But what cute little boys... I bet it's so hard not to laugh at the naughty things they do :)