Yesterday June 6th, 2008 we have been married for five years. Man how the time flies. It is amazing to see what all has happened in these last 5 years. We never would have thought we would have 3 kids. We couldn't be happier. We didn't do too much for our anniversary, went to Applebees, and took the kids to see Kung Fu Panda. It was all we wanted to do. It is amazing how different your priorities change with each new year and each new kid. Who knows what the next 5 years will hold, but we are excited, and scared to find out. Check out our slide show, pay close attention to the song, very similar to us, and what everyone thought about us!!! But we definetly weren't crazy.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Happy Five Years!!!
Yesterday June 6th, 2008 we have been married for five years. Man how the time flies. It is amazing to see what all has happened in these last 5 years. We never would have thought we would have 3 kids. We couldn't be happier. We didn't do too much for our anniversary, went to Applebees, and took the kids to see Kung Fu Panda. It was all we wanted to do. It is amazing how different your priorities change with each new year and each new kid. Who knows what the next 5 years will hold, but we are excited, and scared to find out. Check out our slide show, pay close attention to the song, very similar to us, and what everyone thought about us!!! But we definetly weren't crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
YAY, Happy Anniversary
This is such a cute picture of you two! I can't believe its already been 5 years! Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you got to go do something fun!
Happy Anniversary Kally and Joel. Its crazy that it has been five already. Time sure flys huh.
You guys have come a LONG way and proven everyone wrong! Good Job, and here's to another 55 years! Love you!
Happy Anniversary Joel and Kally!
Time flyes when you are having fun!That sounds like what we do for our anniversary.
What's Guppy talking about..."another 55 years"? I think she meant "eternity"! This is such a cute picture of you two...I can't believe how long your hair was! Gorgeous!
HOPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU TWO LOOK GREAT
Waaaaaa I miss you guys! Get me down visiting you and the kids this instant!
Five years is GREAT! I've never made it that far before (yet). Hee hee.
Way to go for you two!!!!
Anyway I just LOVE the slideshow but I'll comment on that in a sec.
Love you to pieces!
Happy anniversary, you young kiddos! Wow, time goes fast, doesn't it! You guys are amazing--you really do great things. Thanks for working hard on Mom & Papa's yard, and all the good things you guys do for our family. We are sure blessed to have you as part of us. Love you so! Happy eternities.
Happy five years, you two! Love the picture, and love the slideshow! I can't even believe it's already been that long, and I still can't believe you guys have 3 little kiddos! You guys are great, and we love you so!
Post a Comment