Sunday, June 15, 2008

Kalven is a Talent Sprout!!!!

Kalven was in this two week program to learn the play Go Fish and then they got to act it out at Dixie State College, it was so cute and Kalven did so good and just wanted to do it again.
Kalven is on the far right side with the girls in the red hats, and Kalven and the other boy is in the black hats. He was the cutest little cowboy.
Kalven did so good he was dancing and singing the songs, he was so stinkin' cute.
This picture isn't very good, I wish my camera did better in places. He is doing a part of the dance.
Here is some more, Kalven is on the far left.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is quite the dancer! That is so cute. He did so good.

Allie said...

Wow! I didn't know Kalvin knew how to bust some moves! Way to go Bud!

Deb-t said...

Ok, ignore my comment above....If I had only kept reading, I would have understood! That cute talent Sprout! I'm glad he's not shy!

Kitty said...

That is so cute!

Karmen said...

Oh! That is so cute! Don't you just love it when your kids learn something and perform it? Do I hear Family Reunion Talent Night?!...