
Here is a picture of all twelve kids and their Papa and Mama, cute. In Order Left to right starting on top: Papa Chad, Tracy, Brenda, Debbie, Mama
Verlayne, Val, Karmen,
Koriann, Tiff, Jen, Ben, Keith, Joel,
Tawnja. FUN Pyramid!

And they all went a tumbling down.

This was there whatever pose because they are the crazy
campbell clan! :)

At home, Julia always takes baths so I put her in a t
upperware and she loved it. It was easy to give her a quick bath also.
Kody on the
other hand hated it completely. He did not want to sit in that thing at all. He was a quick one minute bath.
Kalven didn't mind, doesn't he look so big? If you look at his shoulders, he got sunburned. OUCH!
Kody playing in sawdust looking for money.

I love this picture, I think it is hilarious.
Kalven is trying to get
Kody and he does not like it at all. Funny Boys!

This was a Talent Night and Papa Chad was telling a joke and he could not stop laughing, it was so funny.

Here is
Koriann, Tracy, Debbie, Val after their dance they did. I am going to try to post that on my blog tonight to, so hopefully.

On the way home we went and saw
Joel's grandma and grandpa. Kally made them a scrapbook thing that we gave them of our kids so they could have some pictures of them, it was a fun nice
llittle visit with them.
6 comments:
Kally you are amazing! What a great bunch of pics you posted! I'm so glad you went and saw Grandma and Grandpa. Thanks for the pics of us dancing wannabes!
Love you!
Great posts, Kally! Thanks for putting on the pictures and the dance--you are a sweetie. I love the bathing in the rubbermaid--hilarious! And how was Grandma doing when you visited? I loved the book you made them--it was wonderful. Love you so!
You are awesome! Glad you got some great pics! I'm so glad you went to visit Grandpa & Grandma! Your kids are DEEEEElicious! Love you so!
I love those bathing pics..so funny! Kody was not happy at all, was he! I'm so glad you got to go see G&G on your way home...You are always so sweet to keep them up on pictures on stuff! Way to go!
Thanks, Kally-Girl, for posting our dance! The whole reunion was a hoot! And Kalven made a killing in that sawdust... so he really needed that Tupperware bath! Love you! (And don't you have any pics of your pyromaniac husband blowing up stuff!?!)
Wow kally looks like you guys had a great time, your kids are so darn cute I loved the tote bath pics. and the sand picture of Kody is AMAZING great shot! Keep in touch
Post a Comment