Kally you are the BEST! That's the first time I've watched us. How totally hilarious! And I was all bummed out because my camera battery went dead RIGHT before our talent! Thanks for posting!
Wow, thanks Kally for posting it--my camera died part way through...we do look quite funny! That was lots of fun, but we need all sisters including the in-laws to dance together next year. So get your dance shoes on, everyone!
Great job getting this whole thing, Kal! I hope it was okay, but I posted a link to this on my blog, too. And Tracy - I am NOT a dancer, but I'll have a blast watching the rest of you! :)
Hilarious! That is the 1st time I've seen it too! Thanks for recording my dancing debut for all to see! That was fun ladies! And Tif, as you can tell, I'm not a dancer either!!!!
5 comments:
Kally you are the BEST! That's the first time I've watched us. How totally hilarious! And I was all bummed out because my camera battery went dead RIGHT before our talent! Thanks for posting!
Wow, thanks Kally for posting it--my camera died part way through...we do look quite funny! That was lots of fun, but we need all sisters including the in-laws to dance together next year. So get your dance shoes on, everyone!
Great job getting this whole thing, Kal! I hope it was okay, but I posted a link to this on my blog, too. And Tracy - I am NOT a dancer, but I'll have a blast watching the rest of you! :)
Hilarious! That is the 1st time I've seen it too! Thanks for recording my dancing debut for all to see! That was fun ladies! And Tif, as you can tell, I'm not a dancer either!!!!
You go girls! That was awesome! You going to start up a career in dancing? :)
Post a Comment