Monday, August 4, 2008
So You Think You Can Dance
Joel and I absolutely love so you think you can dance. Our favorite girl is Chelsie, and our favorite boys are Joshua and Twitch. We were so completely surprised when Chelsie got voted off, we were so sad. I don't know how many of you watch this show. But Chelsie was never in the bottom two or anything. It was a total shock. Joel and I voted on all of our phones, but after she got eliminated, I said we should have voted for the full two hours. We think she is amazing being only 19 and being able to dance like that. We think she is just so cute and has a hilarious personality and we absolutely loved watching her on the show. She always did amazing things. Anyways we were completely sad and thought she would go the whole way. So now this week is the finale and we will see who wins completely. Hopefully between Joshua and Twitch because they are also our favorites. Anyways you guys probably think this is dumb but I was so sad when she got eliminated. Anyways we love so you think you can dance. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Everyone I know LOVES this show, but I've still never really seen it enough to get into it. I've seen clips here and there, and I'm always so jealous at how these people know how to move their bodies! I have no rhythm at all...
I think that this is cool that you blogged about it! I want to see you and Joel bust a move!
I need to watch this still.I love to dance.I dance for many years!
I love this show too, but I was like 5 episodes behind..I had them recorded, but didn't watch them yet..Then I saw the beginning of the one where there was only 4 left, and I was shocked that Chelsie was gone! SO I stayed up really late and caught up on them. I was so sad she got eliminated too....She should've stayed to the end! Did you watch last night? I was happy that the 2 guys were the last ones, and I won't say who won in case you haven't watched yet...but they both were amazing dancers and such cool personalities and good guys too! Ok, there, now I don't need to do a post on my blog about SYTYCD, because this is long enough to count as one!
Well I'm totally out of the loop on this one because I don't watch T.V. but I did love the post! It makes me think back to my Shania Twain post.....we are silly but passionate about certain things, arent we?! I liked it!
May the best man win.....
Ok, Kally, I am so very lame, but Karissa just looked at the calendar about 20 minutes ago and said, "Hey, it's Kally's birthday today!" Oh, I really thought of you all week, and meant to get a card or something out to you and then to call you today, or bring you a cupcake or lunch or something! SO, here's a very exciting, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and I'll call you tomorrow so we can do something funner! I hope your birthday was great, no thanks to me! Love ya!
Post a Comment