
Here is Julia at her 9 month appointment, I know she is getting so big huh? I thought
for sure she was going to get 4 shots and a drinking thing. But no shots just a tiny poke to check her iron. I was so happy. So her iron is good and when they poked her finger Julia just looked at her like,"What are you doing?" Didn't even cry or make a fuse. I thought what a tough little girl I have my boys would have cried like babies. :) She is 20 lbs 1 ounce and is 28 1/4 inches long. She is our big girl. 75% on height and weight. She is almost big enough to have a front facing
car seat. She is growing so fast and is crawling really fast. She has started to just stand straight up and hold her balance there for a minute, and is doing really good.
Kody has recently gotten very independent, which is good but not. I will say lets go get you dressed and he will run and pick out some clothes and want to put them on HIMSELF. He doesn't want any help which is a pain so I have to start it and let him finish it, just like with his new shoes ( Great sale at Old Navy they were only 4 bucks each, score!) he wants to do it all by himself. Funny Boy. Another thing
Kody has been doing which is hilarious and we should get mad at him for but it is just so darn cute. He will say " I want to watch Dora RIGHT NOW!" It is hilarious but he is just so darn cute. It's funny we should video it and put it on here. Funny
Kody boy.
Kalven has started preschool again this year, and he was just bye and walked in and he is totally ready to just take on anything. But I was excited to have him go ( so I would only have two kids during half of the day to get a little more done) But after I took him I wanted to cry and thought my little boy is going to keep getting bigger and it is sad so I was emotional, its like its starts all over every year. The emotional part that is. Also we signed
Kalven up for a dancing class. Which he is so excited about, he keeps saying, "Is tomorrow
monday so I can dance." It is so cute. He is only 4 but he keeps saying, "Mom I'm growing up." I think yes you are and stop telling me because its good but its all so sad at the same time. What a cute boy we have.
2 comments:
All of them are so stinkin' cute!
Abbee starts pre-school next week, and I feel the same way. Excited, but sad, weird. Love your blog! I love to read all the happenings! So don't think you blog too much...I LOVE it!
Post a Comment