Friday, August 22, 2008

Sorry

I hope when I blog is doesn't overwhelm anyone. I usually blog and have so many pictures and I can never decide which ones I like the best. So I usually end up putting them all on here. So sorry I hope its not to overwhelming. Thanks for checking out our blog!!!

7 comments:

Deb-t said...

I'm always saying "sorry" because I don't blog enough. Funny that you are saying "sorry" because you are blogging a lot at once!
I love it!

Katrina said...

Don't be sorry! I don't think you can have too many pictures. The more the better. I'm like Deb, and I don't usually get too many pictures on my blog. I usually have lots of pictures I want to share, but I don't take the time.

Your kids are so cute! I love how they like to play in your new house, which is beautiful by the way. And Kalvin is a doll. I hope he enjoys his preschool.

Kitty said...

It's okay.

val said...

I'm just glad you are blogging! Yay!

Lynseylou said...

AHH Who Cares BLOG AWAY everyone wants to see the kids, you might add more of you and joel though ;) YOU'RE doing great keep at it!

erika said...

Don't ever be so of blogging too much!
P.S I went Private private on my blog.So send me your email.Here is my address Erikacampbell2@gmail.com

Karmen said...

The more, the better, that's what I always say! Keep those pictures coming! I wish I took more pictures...so, great job!