
We went and got some flowers to plant at our new house, Kalven and Kody loved digging in the dirt, as you can see.

Julia was having fun too, we just had to keep reminding her that it was dirt, not food.

Kody watering the flowers, I think he got more water on himself then on the flowers.

Notice Kalven went in and got a glass cup, well, I think this was the only time it got used, on the next fill up, yep you guessed it, dropped it and broke it.

The finished product

Julia was funny sleeping, don't know how this could be comfortable!

This is probably the cutest picture we ever got of these two boys smiling together. Priceless.
9 comments:
Oh what cute little boys! Oh and love the pic of Julia sleeping. Don't ya wish you could sleep anywhere or any position like a kid! You are awesome to let your kids help plant flowers, good job~!
How fun! It looks like you guys are having a blast at your new house!
So I'm jealous that you are planting flowers as we are heading into some colder weather soon! They all look great! Funny you mentioned that glass cup. The second I saw it I thought, "How the devil did those three children NOT break that?!" Sure enough....
And I think the picture of Kalven and Kody at the bottom is adorable. The best one ever!!!
Yah, love the picture of your little Julia. How they fall asleep and stay asleep is beyond me. Cute pictures. I wish it was warm enough for us to plant flowers. They would just die in like a month.
How fun to get to plant flowers at your new house!!!! I bet the kids (and you) loved it! I was always going out to look at my flowers and they made me so happy! I love all the rest of these cute pictures too... That pic of Julia sleeping is awesome! And those handsome boys...woo hoo!
And funny about the glass...that is the kind Gavin always prefers to drink out of...many broken glasses around here too!
Kally, love all the darling pictures! We miss you! Last Saturday we were watching the Suite Life of Zach and Cody, and Abbee looked aat me funny and said Zach & Cody? Why does that make me think? Oh Yeah! Remember Zac and Kody this summer? I want to go to that house again. Can we go there today? Goofy girl...
You have the sweetest kids! And I have to love a flower planting woman! They are so pretty and so is Julia's sweet little dirt eating face! Love, cousin Sondra
You're right...that picture of the boys is AWESOME! Oh, and I love the flowers and the red dirt! We LOVE red dirt!
Pretty flowers!
Post a Comment