Monday, October 13, 2008
Conference trip
Last weekend, Kalven, Julia and I, Joel, went up to Grantsville, to hang out with my sister Deb-T, also known as Gran-T. I got tickets to the Priesthood session of conference, and Matt, Debbies husband, went with me. The trip was so worth it. I had some really interesting experiences on the drive up, it is amazing the feelings and thoughts the spirit can give you when you are fully engulfed and how the adversary works so hard to ruin good things. I KNOW the spirit is real, I KNOW that Lucifer is real. How amazing it is to see things happen the way they do. Lucifer is VERY good at what he does, but I know our Heavenly Father is alway a million steps ahead of him. I love this gospel. I really enjoyed the Priesthood session of conference. I love our Prophet, Thomas S. Monson, He is truly an inspired man. It is so awesome to be in the same room with a prophet of God. When he walks into the room, there is just an awe that comes over you. I can't even imagine how much greater that awe would be had it been the Savior himself that walked into the room. I love the song, 'Praise to the Man' we sang it at the conference, and you just wouldn't believe the feelings I felt if I could explain them to you. Joseph smith is one of my hero's, the others include my brothers, and of course my Dad. I have a lot of respect for Matt. He has been through so much in his life, and he is one of the most awesome guys I have ever met. I love when there are such great guys to take care of my sisters. I love being on Spiritual highs, it just makes you feel like you are floating on clouds. I love my family, and I am so lucky to have such a huge awesome family. OK, I am done. All in all, it was an inspired trip, not to be forgotten.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is cool how you got to go to that session of conference! Hope you guy had an awsome time in Grantsville!
Woo! It was fun seeing you guys!
Joel, you are the BEST! Can I just tell you how much I love and appreciate it when you bear your testimony to the family (and others) through emails etc? You are an amazing guy yourself, you know. You have overcome a lot in your life as well and you've taken all the steps you need to, to be a valiant servant of God. I just love you to peices and I'm so glad you got to come up and go to Priesthood session with my hubby. He was so honored you asked him to take that other ticket.
Love you forever, bro!
Joel, I agree, you are awesome! It is so wonderful to see what a strong testimony you have and to see what a great man, husband, and father you have become. I'm so privileged to have you as my brother and I love you so!
Joel, you sweety! I love how you bear your testimony too, in comments and emails! You are a great younger bro to look up to!!
Post a Comment