Monday, October 13, 2008

Party at Gran-T's

Julia loved climbing on the fireplace. We love that she has such good balance, and we think she wants to be Queen of the hill.
Kalven found his nook for the weekend. I think when we left, Kalven had his perfect body print in the beanbag
Julia didn't know what to think when she had all these girls around, she is used to being surrounded by roudy boys.
Kalven took a break from the x-box long enough to sayt cheese, but not a moment longer.
That fresh picked corn was to die for, thank you Tracy and John.

3 comments:

Allie said...

I will miss you guys! Luckily I get to see you in November!

Deb-t said...

Oh I just love all these pictures! I'm having fond memories of a couple weekends ago! Thanks so much Joel for coming and having so much fun with all of us. I just love my baby bro! And thanks Kally for sending him and two of the kids. We all had so dang much fun!
Love you guys!

val said...

MMMM, yummy corn, family, what else could you ask for!?