Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Wonderful Husband Joel


I wanted to tell everyone how wonderful my husband is. He got some tickets to go to the Priesthood Session in Salt Lake City. I was unable to go, Kody stayed home with me. If you know Kody spikes fevers and we didn't want him to have a seizure or any fevers, also I wanted to spend some time with family, that I haven't seen for a while. But Joel kept telling me all week "I will take all three kids with me." I would tell Joel I wouldn't even dare to drive to Salt Lake by myself, why would you do it? Sweet Joel just said I promise I would be fine for the drive, then when I got to Debbies house, I would have help. I have just been so overwhelmed with how good he is. He is amazing to me that he would take all three kids and so I would be able to do what I needed to do and I would get a break. He is so selfless, I am very grateful that he is my husband and I get to have him for the Eternities. He just is always surprising me with things he does. He amazes me. I am just really grateful for Joel, and I am very lucky to have a husband who will help me when I need him to, also to be such a good daddy to Kalven, Kody, Julia. A very good husband to me also. He is so cute when he is always playing with the kids.
Also I want to say Thank You to Debbie for keeping Julia and Kalven while Joel went to Priesthood with Matt (Debbie's husband) and letting him sleep at your house also. It means a lot to me that Joel would have the help that he needed, since I wouldn't be there, so Thank You to Debbie, and whoever else helped. I always hope they are good. I know Joel said that Julia was so outgoing, and crawling to everyone and I am happy that some of you got to see Julias little personality. Anyways I am so grateful to have such a wonderful husband who I love very much. He should be home in a couple of hours and I am getting excited to see him and my lovely children Kalven and Julia. How I have missed them.

8 comments:

Allie said...

It was so fun to see them while they have been here! Julia is the happiest baby ever! And Kalven is so sweet and he even cuddled with me when we watched a movie! I wish you could have come with Kody! I can't wait to see your WHOLE family!

Deb-t said...

I absolutely LOVED having Joelly and the kids here! It's too bad you and Kody couldn't come but I'm not too bummed out because I get to see you next month!!!
Kalven is such a sweet boy and gave me as many hugs as I wanted (Yes, I kept asking for them!) and Julia totally loved me to peices!! I was so happy that she always reached for me and crawled really fast towards me!
Joel- you are awesome for thinking of Matt. He really had a nice time at Priesthood session with you. And thanks for braving the rain at Jaden's game!!!

Kitty said...

So fun! You do have a great husband Kally!

Tiff George said...

Awww, what a sweet post, Kally! Joel IS wonderful, and I'm so sad I missed him while he was here. Hope to see all of you soon!

Ruuddudes said...

SWEEEEET! This post is so kind and loving! I always thought that Joely was such a love, too. Glad he gave you some free time (sort of free) and that he came to see us, too! It was a fun surprise when they walked into Ben's house! Love you guys!

Camille said...

Oh what a sweet Joel! How nice of him! You have a keeper! Good job Joel!

Karmen said...

What a nice post about my little bro, Joel! You're so sweet and I can't wait to see you next weekend!

val said...

Kally, that is so such a sweet post! I love it! I need to be nicer to my hubby one of these days...maybe I'll send him over to hang out with Joel and learn a few things... :)