Kalven as Darth Vader, he got to dress up for school for two days straight and loved it. He was squealing with joy when we were about to go trick or treating. He is cute!
Kody decided that he wanted to be a ninja and had fun wearing a mask and a sword. Every house we went to Kody kept saying, "I don't want to go to a scary house" He was so worried something was going to scare him, but we just kept saying, no scary guys just funny guys!
Julia as the most cutest, precious, pinkest bunny I ever did see. She had a hard time keeping her headband on but she was still oh so cute.
Joel dresses up every year, which I think it great and hilarious at the same time. HE has more bravery in him then I do. This year he decided he wanted to be a BIG FAT GUY!!! Which was hilarious everyone who saw him was like, man Joel you've gained some weight since I saw you last. Of course Joel was funny back and saying, ya you know sitting on the couch not doing too much. What a funny hubby I have. I 'm glad hes got some personality and isn't afraid to have some fun.

11 comments:
How fun! Joel is a good sport and all three of your kids are so cute! I love the costumes-especially Julia's!
YOu guys had wonderful costumes! LOVE them! Julia was sooo cute! Glad you had a great Halloween!
Cute pictures, I wish Jeff would dress up. He isn't a good sport about those kind of things. Looks like you had a good Halloween. Your kids looked so cute.
These are all so great!!! I thought for sure, Kally...that you'd be dressed up as that pretty Red-headed "Giselle" (Amy Adams) from that movie we love called "Enchanted"! Jaden will be very jealous of Kalven's costume. He just loves Darth Vader. I noticed in your smilebox that you were wearing FLIPFLOPS on Halloween night! What in the warm?! it wasn't too bad up here for us either though so I won't complain....
Joel...you rock! I think you are hilarious and such a fun daddy to dress up. You made a great fatman!
Such cute kids, and such a fat hubby! I love seeing all these costumes... Halloween is so fun! Julia's costume was to die for...oh so heavenly that girl is. And those boys are pretty darn cute too!
DARLING little Julia! And those boys of yours are awfully tough-looking! Well, except for that fat guy...pretty sure I could outrun him if I needed to! :) What a fun Halloween for you guys! I, too, am glad Joel dresses up to take the kids out - I'm sure that is so fun for them, and I know Joel enjoys it, too. If I had a costume to dress up in, I would, but I never think about it until the day of, and by then it's too late to throw something together. Maybe someday we'll both dress up, huh?
how fun!
Halloween is for the whole family.That's why we love it.We can be a kid again.Plus get candy!!
We try to do a theme,but never works out.You have a very cute Family.
Just to let you know I am going private on my blog.Here is my email.erikacampbell2@gmail.com
there is a story that my friend show me it is scary.Its on my blog if you want to see!
P.S I need your new Address since you moved.I am wanted to send you a x-mas card.So email me it too.
OH how cute! I totally loved it! Every year I say, I'll dress up next year! But by the time I get the 4 little ones ready, I've run out of time and patience and creativity, but maybe next year...
Post a Comment