Saturday, November 8, 2008

Private

I just wanted to let everyone know I am going to be going private so everyone put there emails on here who wants to keep checking our blog. I know its more difficult, but with everything I have been seeing on the news lately about people taking other kids pictures and putting them somewhere, kind of freaks and irritates me all at the same time. So sorry hope everyone will still check our blog and I will give it a week before I make it private, crazy people out there.

15 comments:

Deb-t said...

You have my email so I won't put it on here. I'm still a sucker for not going private. It will probably take some scary experience before I do.....I think I'm just lazy!

Steph said...

yeah, mines sdrummond_88@yahoo.com.

Campbell said...

benandnadja@yahoo.com
I was thinking about going private too....

Katrina said...

Hi, I hope I can still come and see your blog. My email address is katmadsen@gmail.com

Allie said...

My email is allie.train@gmail.com I love to read your blog! Hey, I just realized I have the same background on my blog!

Mindy said...

purpleone92@hotmail.com
Love ya lots!

Tiff George said...

you have my email too, right? I want an invite for sure!

Briana said...

I love seeing your blog, so here is my email! tennisgal96@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, so here is my e-mail MaddieBrown@wirelessbeehive.com.

erika said...

Please invite me.
Here is my email.erikacampbell2@gmail.com
I made my privite too.

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

you have mine! LOve you

val said...

You have mine too! I'm not going private until all the cool people I want to find me, find me!!! Or until the garbage man stalks my family or something...

Camille said...

I want to keep lookin if ya don't mind! camillefowers@yahoo.com
I have been thinking about going private too... it just sucks about his world!

Nate the GREAT said...

Hey this is nate! Here's my email: natesoccer999@gmail.com

no place like home said...

350zout@cox.net for Jennie and family. Thanks I loved catching up!