Kalven's Dance Recital 2
Monday, December 22, 2008
Kalvens Dance Recital
So on Saturday Kalven had his last dance called Christmas on Broadway, he did such a good job, we were so proud of him. Grandpa Campbell and Kalven's uncle Trace came and watched Kalven and it was a lot of fun. Afterwards Kalven said is this my last dance? I said yes, but now you get to go into hip hop. Kalven said I want to go on TV and dance, I said well maybe someday. But how funny he wants to go on tv and dance. What a cute big boy we have, it makes me all tear up when he does something like this, because then he is just getting so big and independent. Anyways, this dance is a little long and when Kalven runs off stage it is the 2 year olds that are dancing ( Not Kody) and I still thought they were cute so I taped them. Anyways, Enjoy!!!!

Kalven's Dance Recital 2
Kalven's Dance Recital 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is sooooo cute! I LoVe how he dances! That is soooo funny how he wanted to be on T.V.
That's probably the cutest thing ever. I'd love to see it in person. Thanks for sharing the video.
I love how the whole time Kody is saying " Hi Kalven" and when you tell him that Kalven can't hear him he yells "HI KALVEN!" really loud. Anyways, when I came to your house a couple weeks ago Kalven showed us some of his moves and he is pretty good!
Oh that is just adorable! Kalven will make it big one day if he already wants to be on T.V.!!!
Thanks for posting it so we could all see his recital. Good Job Kalven!
...Oh ya- I just wanted to kiss Kody the whole time too! What a cutie that he was trying to get Kalven's attention. Sweet!
Cute boys.. the one and stage, and the one you could hear! Yes, I can see Kalven on SYTYCD in a few years!
Post a Comment