Sunday, January 4, 2009

Family Fun.....


Julia was so happy to have another mother for the week!




Maddie and her music!


Funny brother and sister.



Debbie was having a blast with all these little girls, if you didn't know, Debbie is now the Gran-T of five new babies ;)



Matt is Julia's favorite, every time she would see him, she would want him to hold her. Sorry Matt, but you were awesome with her!



Julia loved Jaden, if you look close, you can see Julia's tonsils!



Kalven, Kody, and Gavin, hanging out


This was the coolest park, here Joel is climbing the rock wall with Julia with one hand, what a crazy daddy. Kalven's bum is just peaking over the top.



All the girls were curling the boys' hair, Kalven looked so cute, don't look at Joel in the back, kinda like a scrub!


Julia's sad little lip, she slammed her face into the bottom of the slide, and it was bleeding all over. Matt rescued her though, she just loves Matt.

4 comments:

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

Oh so much fun! Wish we could've been there! Poor Julia's little lippy! Makes me sad!

Deb-t said...

Ok we had so much fun while we were down there! You posted such great pics, too. I miss you all already. I will have to email you a bunch of cute pictures I have of your family. Jaden is sitting next to me and wants me to let you know that he misses Julia to peices! So do I....
Love you.

val said...

I'm so glad you got pics of that week. I didn't pull my camera out once, dang it! I love how cute Julia was with Matt..

Kitty said...

That last picture doesn't even look lik Julia! She is so cut, but her poor little lip!