Thursday, January 22, 2009

Haircuts


As Julia was getting a haircut, poor grandpa Campbell was getting attacked by our crazy tator tots.




Before Julia's haircut. I basically asked everyone I knew to cut Julia's hair, no one would do it including me, I'm to chicken. So we went to Chad and Verlaynes house on sunday and I asked Verlayne and she just said sure! I was like really? Your brave, no one else would do it. I just wanted her bangs trimmed and Verlayne was so nice to cut them for us! Thanks!





Julia getting her haircut.



I took like 10 pictures of Julia and she wasn't looking or Kody would walk in the way, and finally I said Joel say Julia's name, and he did and I got the perfect picture. Guess she must be a daddy's girl huh? :)



Kalven and Kody with their haircut. Over New Years when Debbie's family was here, Debbie cut the boys hair, and I love it. They look so much older and they are so cute. Thanks Debbie!





Kody with his hair, we have always thought of Kody as like a non-spikey type of kid. Maybe because he wasn't so crazy and wild, but now we think he can totally pass as a spikey haired kid. If that makes any sense?





Kalven with his haircut, he has always been a spikey kid because we totally think it goes with his personality, Thanks to Debbie for cutting Kalven and Kody's hair!

6 comments:

Allie said...

Those boys are cuties! Julia is always so stinking cute! I love ya!

Kitty said...

CuTe!

Deb-t said...

What a cute post this is! All of your kids have new haircuts now. Julia is adorable with her bands cut!!!
By the way, Ilove you new layout. It's the cutest ever!

Randi Brook said...

im so glad that you found my blog ive been looking for your since you told me that you saw mine! your kids are adorable! julias bangs look cute. oh and by the way i love love love twilight too! so when its at the dollar movie we should go together!

Ruuddudes said...

Oh, with her bangs cut, she looks so sweet! Good job, mammagram!

Sorry I stole your background. I haven't checked blogs in so long, that I didn't know until I read your comment! I'll change it soon :)

Brooklyn said...

Youre kids look way cute! I just love all of their happy smiles!