Here is some stuff that will be on the Twilight DVD: The comes out March 21st, 2009
SPECIAL FEATURES — DISC ONE
*Five extended scenes with director introductions
*Audio commentary (Catherine Hardwicke, Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart)
*Three music videos (Muse, Paramore, Linkin Park)
SPECIAL FEATURES — DISC TWO
*Five deleted scenes with director introductions
*Seven-part documentary: "The Adventure Begins: The Journey from Page to Screen"
*Comic-Con Phenomenon featurette
*And more!
Yes!!! Hooray!!! Jump for Joy!!! 10 more weeks to go!!!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
WHOOPIE! Ten weeks is nothing. I can wait that long. I'm glad you texted me this info today. And look at all that extra stuff that will be on the DVD. Oh joy!!!!
I am way excited for the DVD! I can not wait!
I just found out tomorrow is the last night for the movie in theaters so I went and saw it again tonight! Still LOVE it! I wanted to just turn around and go see it again right after it was over! I am kinda obsessed right now!!!!!!! I'm buying the movie for sure!!!
Thanks for keeping us all updated on what is going on!!!!!
Shall I buy Joel an "Edward" wig? And maybe some bronze contacts? I guess it's a good thing Joel's got better arms and a 6-pack :)
I love how much you love twilight! You're gonna want to beat me when you hear this, but I still haven't seen the movie!! Can you even believe it? Shame on me... I love the pictures of you kids on the side of your blog- your boys are SO handsome, and Julia is a little beauty! Her eyes are to die for...
I am so happy.I finally saw it.Cant wait until it comes out.!Please keep in touch.
This is one movie that I HAVE to get as soon as it comes out! It was at the $2 movie theater the past few weeks. Can't wait! JUMP FOR JOY!
Post a Comment