Monday, February 16, 2009

Fun, Fun, Fun!!!


Julia recently has gotten over a sinus infection, which the amox. caused her a lot of diarrhea so we have been putting cornstarch on her bum to help the rash go away. Well one day I forgot to put it up so she couldn't get it and this is what she did. How cute though that you can see her little hand prints in it. So cute.



One of Julia's throwing up days when we didn't have an extra shirt for her, but she was still a happy baby!

Kody being a joy.



Kalven being a joy as well. I must brag, my boys sure are the most hansome boys in the world, aren't they?



Tiff came to St. George for a week and it was fun to visit her, we had to laugh because she has Braiden who is 2, and one on the way,(due in may) and Kalven and Kody wanted to sit on her lap and have Tiff read books to them. So sorry Tiff, but thanks for being a good sport.



7 comments:

Tracy Beckett said...

Great pictures, Kally! I love the corn starch--that is so cute! You sure have a beautiful family. Looks like the boys love Aunt Tiff!

Campbell said...

Your kids are so big. I'm so sad I didn't get to see you guys at Seth's baptism. Hopefully next time the family gets together.....take care.

Allie said...

That is so cute of Julia! Your whole family is gorgeous! That is fun that Tiff got to come visit! Love ya!

Deb-t said...

I have to laugh at that last picture. Poor Braiden is just standing by the chair patiently looking on while two boys invade his mother!

Tiff George said...

It was so fun to see you guys, and I LOVED that your boys loved me! They can climb up on my quickly-shrinking lap any day! :) Love all the pics of your kiddos, too - hope they're all feeling better!

val said...

Dang sickness, we are so sick of it too! I love the pic of Julia and the cornstarch.... too funny! And yes, you do have pretty darn cute kids!

Karmen said...

Isn't it crazy how we think our kids are SO cute when they were being naughty?! Cute little Julia in the corn starch! And I can't wait to see those handsome boys again too!