Monday, March 2, 2009

Just Some More Fun!!!


Look how cute two of my boys are, and dont they look SOOO much more alike with both of them with NO HAIR!!!!





I don't even know how this is comfortable, but here is baby Julia hanging out on the water bottles.




All three of my boys with no hair.



Just a LITTLE example of how crazy we really are.



This was at my neice's Brooklyn's 3rd birthday and Kalven was so cute and big to be pushing Kody and Brooklyn. They are having the time of their life.


Here is cute Julia wrapped around some frog stuffed animals that daddy got the kids, and she just loved them.

8 comments:

no place like home said...

I am so glad that you keep this updated. I love to see what is going on with my niece and nephews!
Love ya, Jennie

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly NO HAIR, I think it looks Darling! Julia is such a cutie, I miss her.
Love you Guys,
Love Maddie

Becky said...

Love the photo of Julia-thats funny. What cute boys!

Briana said...

Wow! No hair?! It is really cute! I love the huge frogs, with Julia!

Deb-t said...

Oh my goodnesss these are such cute shots of your family! You do however, need to get more pictures of you on here....
Julia on the water bottles made me laugh. That was funny! And I love all the boys' haircuts. Who did them?!

Camille said...

Oh that is seriously so cute with Joely and his boys. I bet they keep you on your toes! How you handle 3 kids and keep your sanity is beyond me! The water bottle pic is hilarious... why is it that kids love to lay in the weirdest places?

val said...

Oh goody, we can come feel your fuzzy heads! Look how cute those bald boys are! That is funny how Julia is laying on the water bottles..what? How comfy can that be? And I love Kalven being all grown up enough to push the kids on the swing. Sweet!

Havelah said...

I love the no hair...Adam and the girls don't have any hair either...they look like triplets too! How fun that Julia has a head full of beautiful hair!!!