We celebrated Kody's third birthday on Sunday April 26. This is a picture of him telling you how old he is. We have been telling him that when he turns three, he is a big boy.... No more diapers, so sunday after church we let him open his presents and no more diapers, he has done really good. We are excited.
Kody excited for his cake.

7 comments:
Happy Birthday Kody! Glad to see he had a good day. :)
Wow...Kody is three and wearing big boy pants now! I'm so happy for you guys. It will be nice for you when you are ALL DONE with changing diapers for two kids at once. Good luck and happy birthday, Kody boy! Love you.
Happy Birthday Kody! I can't believe how fast time is going now...these little guys are just growing up so fast! I tried potty training Kyla...she acted like she wanted to. Well, a day later...and three or four accidents later...we both gave up. Maybe I will try again in a few months, when I am not such a wuss.
He is so cute! happy birthday Kody! He looks way cute trying to eat his frosting! miss ya!
YAY Kody!! Happy Birthday Kody! he is so sweet! Congratulations on No More Diapers!
Love You,
Love Maddie
He is so darling! Happy Birthday, cute Kody!
NO I am totally not pregnant... I am just such an emotional person for some reason! Like when my hubby and I got sealed, my two friends had a bet that I would bawl my eyes out... then when we came into the sealing room and I was ALREADY bawling, they called off the bet!! Your sons are so cute! I hope I get to raise a son someday...
Post a Comment