
Joel and Kalven went to the drag races in Las Vegas, as if you couldn't read the sign!

This truck was huge, it was awesome

Joel, Kalven, and Aaliyah. They had tons of cool cars and trucks on display.

Kalven had tons of fun, a little loud for him, but the ice cream was delicious

My motorcycle got sold. This is all I have left of it :(
5 comments:
That looks really fun and really yummy! I didn't even know you had a motorcycle!
Oh, that looks like such a fun time they had! I bet that Kalven LOVED his time with his Daddy. That is so sweet, Joel! (I bet that Joel had just as much fun, eh?!) We sure love you guys...and love your blog, you are one creative "chick"! :-)
I wish that we lived closer to eachother so that we could know more about what is going on...such as, when did you have a motorcycle?!
Love you guys TONS!
You SOLD your motorcycle???? Why? How sad for you!
Anyway, looks like a blast with those huge vehicles and trucks. I bet Kalven had a blast. I can't believe how honking that first truck is. What in the LIFT!!!
Sorry about your motorcycle. I'd be sad too. We sold ours a few years ago and I still miss it too. I keep telling Bryan, my hubby, that I will get one someday. Probably when I'm an old granny.
Oh, I bet those boys had fun with the big trucks and loud vrooming! (at least Joel loved the loudness, I bet!) And Kory is still sad that his motorcycle is gone too.... THis is val, by the way!
Post a Comment