Monday, May 18, 2009

FUN!!!



Here is Julia with little Blake, trying to give him a kiss. Between all three of our kids trying to love on Blake, if we had a another one we WOULD LITERALLY go crazy. Blake is a little cute guy though.




I thought this was a cute picture of Blake, sticking his tongue out!





Daddy and Kalven watching tv, so cute.




Braiden and Kody watching tv, cute as well. I love that they are so into the movie.





All four of them, Kalven, Joel, Kody, Braiden watching tv.





We went to the splash pad one night, which was fun but of course we forgot Julia's swimsuit, good thing she is so young. So she was wearing one of Kalven's old swimsuits which was blue and pink shoes, people probably couldn't figure out is she was a boy or girl that night.



We had German Pancakes one night and this is Kody licking up the powdered sugar off the table, Funny huh? You ask if they were wired? What do you think? They are wired on a normal basis this just gave them a BOOST!!!


One day Julia was being really quiet and this is how I found her, cute little girl. Funny that she even knows how to put deodorant on, she pays way to much attention.

6 comments:

Deb-t said...

Ok for some reason I haven't thought of German pancakes in forever! Yes, I've already had my breakfast but I'm going to make some right now. MMMMM. Thanks for the reminder.
I just love the cute pictures of all the boys. And Julia will definitely be a girly girl, I think. She's already deoderizing! By the way, you need more picture of you on here, lady. Oh, and do you love the 'NEW MOON' poster? Awesome!

Campbell said...

Cute, cute kids. I can't believe how big Julia is. I haven't seen her in way too long. What a cutie.

Briana said...

Baby Blake is sooo cute! Cool how you guys got to see him! I love the pics of them watching t.v. Julia is so cute!

Camille said...

Oh cute little kiddos! How in the world do you handle 3? I am having a hard time with 1! Isn't it so funny the things they pick up on? Sometimes I let Lexi play with my makeup bag while I do her hair or something and she already tries to put it on!! I am going to visit Tiff tomorrow, I'm so excited to meet her cute boys!

val said...

You have so many cute pics on here all the time! I loved the pic of Kody and Braiden watching tv with their chin in their hands..that's exactly how Gav and Braiden were watching it at our house...cute boys! And I love them all laying on the floor watching tv too...fun!

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

Oh, so cute! I'mso jealous that Tiff got to come hang out with all you St Georgeites. I really wanted to come spend a few weeks again, but probably not this year...wahhhhh. I miss you! Your kids are all growing up so darling!