Monday, June 1, 2009

Fun at Panguitch Lake!!!



Some of the boys, riding 4wheelers. Kyle, Kalven, Grandpa Hafen, Kody.




Julia in her stylish outfit, she is cute trying to fit into the boys boots!!!


Kody with his cute hat that grandpa and grandma Hafen got him.



This is Julia's new cheese, she is doing lately. It is so funny and cute!




Kody trying to go potty in the trailor, I love that his bum is falling in!


Julia hiding and trying to play Kody's DS before he catches her.




Daddy and Julia riding 4wheelers. She loves the 4wheeler.





Our good friends came and hung out with us. It was fun!




Kalven showing us his dirty, smelly hands!





Grandpa Hafen and Kody watching everyone else fish!
* Oh ya if your a Twilight fan, then you can see the new clip of NEW MOON at
The movie comes out in theaters on November 20th! Hooray! I'm excited for this! Check it out!!!

8 comments:

Becky said...

I loved all the pictures! So cute! Your kids are just getting cuter and cuter! It has been a while since we saw you....Julia is getting so big.

val said...

Lots of fun and lots of good smiles! Did you guys get rained on? How nice to have a trailer, huh? You guys are lucky to have a nice place ot go and cool off from the heat here, even though we haven't been too hot yet!

Briana said...

Wow! Looks like you guys had a great time! It looks way fun! I miss you guys a ton!

Katrina said...

I'm very jealous. I'm dying to get out and do some camping. It looks like you guys had a nice time.

Deb-t said...

I remember how much fun Panguitch Lake was! How fun for you to get to go whenever you wan to. I bet the kids love it there. By the looks on their faces the do! Kally....WHERE ARE THE PICTURES OF YOU????
By the way, the New Moon trailer is so awesome!!!!!

Karmen said...

Darling pictures! But you know, Kody is going to HATE you in a few years for that picture of him on the toilet!

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

I love all the pictures! Thanks for posting them. Looks like lots of fun. I love Julia's cheesy grin, WAY cute!

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

Julia's cheesy green and playing with the game look TOTALLY like Zoe to me! Adorable!