Friday, August 28, 2009

Kalven's First Day of Kindergarten

We absolutely love Kalven's school. They get to wear uniforms and we are so excited about it. They are so cute. Kalven is always excited to put his outfit on in the morning before we take him to school. It's cute after we do Kalven's hair, he will get mad if Julia or Kody touch his hair. He is a doll, and we can't believe they just keep getting bigger and bigger. It is sad, yet it is good.


Kalven was so excited for his first day of school. I was fine up until I got to his school and dropped him off, it was like it just hit me. My littlest yet oldest boy is going to kindergarten, It was so sad, yet so happy for him. So of course I had my moment of crying and emotionalness. I called Joel and said, "Why can't you be the one to drop them off so I'm not crazy emotional with it." Of course Joel laughed at me like I was insane anyways! My little boy is in Kindergarten! Crazy!

The cute children just hanging out!


Julia getting Kalven right before school!


Kalven posing for the camera!



All three tator tots!



Kalven in his uniform!




Another cute picture!




Kalven and his block tower he made and wanted it in the picture as well.

7 comments:

Tracy Beckett said...

Oh, I do remember how hard it is to leave those kids the first time at kindergarten. I cried with all five kids as I walked away. And now I just left Andrew at college...that's a tough one too! Kalven looks great and I'm so glad he is in school. Fun days!

Becky said...

Kally-its because we have that motherly love for our children and guys just go from day to day with no emotions. I think every mother crys. We all do! Its a big step and it makes you realize they are growing up. Glad you made it threw the day though. :)

Camille said...

WOW... you have a kindergartner! That is crazy! He is so cute though! Kids sure grow up way too fast!

Jen Ross said...

What darling pictures of your children! They do grow up so quickly. Enjoy every moment you can because before you know it, they'll be all grown up! You and Joel are great parents! Keep up the good work!

val said...

Oh for cute! He did finally start, huh? Crazy it was 2 weeks after us! I love the uniforms, I wish my kids had them too.. Yes, I cried on my kid's 1st day of Kindergarten too...big day! He is sure a cutie!

Deb-t said...

Hooray for charter schools! My kids love the uniforms, too, if you can believe that! I need to post pics of them soon. Anyway, how adorable that Kalven is in Kindergarten. I bawled my eyes out when Jaden went, too. They are so sweet!

Campbell said...

What a handsome feller! And he looks so good and cute in his uniform. We need to see you guys again soon....your kids are growing up so fast.